Fish stores in Orange County NY?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnd651

Getting back in after 14+ years
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
7,312
Location
Upstate NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious if there is any fish stores to check out in the Orange County NY area? Middletown area.
 
I'm upstate, but following to see what's available in NY in general. I do have family downstate, so sometimes travel that way.

Is Manhatten Aquariums still a thing? I know that's in the city , but they used to be very well known.
 
Last edited:
I'm upstate, but following to see what's available in NY in general. I do have family downstate, some sometimes travel that way.

Is Manhatten Aquariums still a thing? I know that's in the city , but they used to be very well known.
I used to live down the road from here:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/B7TgrmgaZNAmKZoHA
Used to go in all the time to look.

But this weekend I am just heading down to a friends, and a side trip to Liberty Science Center in Newark, NJ.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new