Fish suggestions for 50g

ZzyzxRiver

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,170
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
current stock list:
2 percula clownfish
1 blackcap bass
1 royal gramma
1 sixline wrasse
1 engineer goby
1 starry blenny

I’d like to add one or two more fish. If they perform algae eating or other services that’s welcome, but I also want bright and beautiful fish.

Tank is coming up on its first birthday. Here is the current scape.

IMG_1366.jpeg
 
7 fish in 50g is 8 gallons per fish, without factoring in rock. You are pretty full.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new