Fish tank stand is finally done

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lariat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lariat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
65
Reaction score
21
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1480785580.570605.jpg

Let's see yours :-)
 
IMG_7801.JPG


Still need to:
•Wipe on poly
•doors for side cabinets
•tile wall behind with stacked slate
•glass tops on side cabs
•glass floating shelving flanking tank
 
IMG_7801.JPG


Still need to:
•Wipe on poly
•doors for side cabinets
•tile wall behind with stacked slate
•glass tops on side cabs
•glass floating shelving flanking tank


I love your idea to have 2 off-set cabinets off to the side of your main tank stand...but attached! I'm about to start building my stand for a 75g tank. You wouldn't happen to have the layout/plans for this stand?
 
Awesome!!
 
I love your idea to have 2 off-set cabinets off to the side of your main tank stand...but attached! I'm about to start building my stand for a 75g tank. You wouldn't happen to have the layout/plans for this stand?

I kinda just winged it to be honest. I do have a build thread that I abandoned on "another forum" though lol
 
Very nice setup! That wood coloration is really eye-catching!
 
Looks great!
I can remember helping my dad in his shop back in the '70s/'80s making custom rustic furniture pieces. He would let us kids use hammers, chisels, chains and anything we could use to beat up the wood before he took a torch and burned the wood to make it look old. Good times!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new