Fish tanks direct??

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone used fish tanks direct??

Im thinking of getting this aquarium when Ive saved up enough money. Really want to get my tangs a 8 foot tank next go around.

Wondering if anyone has used them and what their experience was?? Website seems solid, seen some good reviews but just wanted to see what people here say about them!

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I’ve had and still have many acrylic tanks in the past 30+ years. If I wanted another tank. I’d definitely call them.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I’ve had and still have many acrylic tanks in the past 30+ years. If I wanted another tank. I’d definitely call them.
Cool! Now comes the fun part… OT to save for that bad boy :)

Johnnyracer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Now comes the fun part… OT to save for that bad boy :)
Ive just specced myself a pair of 96 inch Tsunami tanks! Im going to size them 96Lx36Wx30H, one with a black background for freshwater and one with a blue background for a FOWLER saltwater tank. Im going with their aluminum stand as well. These 2 tanks will be about 6 feet apart. And youre right about working the OT for these....my tanks will be about $7k each....before filtration and lights etc... Off to work!!

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive just specced myself a pair of 96 inch Tsunami tanks! Im going to size them 96Lx36Wx30H, one with a black background for freshwater and one with a blue background for a FOWLER saltwater tank. Im going with their aluminum stand as well. These 2 tanks will be about 6 feet apart. And youre right about working the OT for these....my tanks will be about $7k each....before filtration and lights etc... Off to work!!
Did you have to call on the stand? All I'm seeing are wood stands

Johnnyracer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have to call on the stand? All I'm seeing are wood stands
Ive not yet ordered, but I will call them and place the order verbally.

Keep scrolling down past the wooden stands, past the canopy, youll see the aluminum stand option. It requires you to enter in the alum stand height. I really like the open look of the alum stand, the sumps for the tanks will be plumbed all nice and cool colors as well as lights and controllers under the stand all on display.

Im using the aquariums direct usa website. Ive seen another site that also "sells" the Tsunami product as well, but I went to the Tsunami website and it brings you to AquariumsDirectUSA website. At fishtanksdirect, the same exact product a 400g, 96 inch tank, is aprox $500.00 more. Aquariums Direct USA is located in Clearwater, FL and Fishtanksdirect is located in Venice, FL, a few hours south. Not the same company, as I previously thought....

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back