Fish that eat pesky feather dusters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MamaP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MamaP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
347
Reaction score
524
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, All.

I have a huge cluster of feather dusters that randomly popped up in my tank. It started out small and is now taking over all the rocks in that corner.

Is there a fish or some invertebrate that eats these pesky feather dusters? None of mine do.

TYIA!
 
Copperband butterfly (difficult) and probably most pest eating wrasse.
 
Upvote 0
I know feather dusters are awesome. But I was just going with it cause sometimes ya know people have their own preferences.
 
Upvote 0
I know feather dusters are awesome. But I was just going with it cause sometimes ya know people have their own preferences.
How come I can't have a "problem" like feather dusters??!! That's like complaining that you have too much money! I'll trade my dinos for feather dusters any day---and I'll even pay for shipping!
 
Upvote 0
1626116346433.png

The ones I had looked like this. Less than an inch when extended out of their tube. Had hundreds across the sand and starting to get on the rocks. I got a couple peps to handle some aiptasia and they took care of the feather worms too. Pretty much harmless till they get into plague proportions.
 
Upvote 0

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new