Fish Tournament: Anthias. Round 1, Vote 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter danenelsen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fathead Sunburst Anthias or Ventralis Anthias?

  • Fathead Sunset

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Ventralis

    Votes: 8 61.5%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Welcome to the final vote of the first round of the Anthias tournament! After today, we’ll be down to just sixteen fish! I’m going on vacation, so round two will not start until Tuesday, June 11th. While selecting, the best overall fish should receive your vote. Let’s do it! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Lyertail VS. Central Pacific
Red Saddled VS. Hutchi
Ignitus VS. Randall’s
Dispar
VS. Pictilis
Purple Queen VS. Whitley’s
Evansi VS. Waitei
Resplendent VS. Lori’s
Stocky VS. Red Fairy
Bimaculatus VS. Spotfin
Princess VS. Red Belted
Bartlett’s VS. Bicolor
Red Bar VS. Cherry
Squareback
VS. Orangebar
Carberryi VS. Sunset
Blotchy
VS. Blood Spot

Fathead Sunburst Anthias (Serranocirrhitus latus)
IMG_2302.jpeg


Ventralis Anthias (Pseudanthias ventralis)
IMG_2303.jpeg
 
I don't know...This is a tough one. But I have to go with the sunburst!
 
I thought nothing could beat the sunburst, then I saw what you put it up against, not fair!
I know…I think both of these fish would have gone far, if they weren’t matched up against each other.
 
Ventralis is so nice looking! Didn’t realize they were expensive!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new