Fish Tournament: Basslets (Pre-tournament)

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Sorry we haven’t done one of these in quite some time…I’ve been extremely busy and just haven’t had time to do one! I’m about to kick off the Basslet tournament, but first I have a request: would someone (or multiple people) be willing to help me get all of the pictures? I’m still super busy, and I’m in no way an expert so help would be much appreciated!

I’ve already selected the 32 basslets competing, and they are below as follows:

1. Royal Gramma
2. Chalk
3. Candy
4. Swalesi
5. Blackcap
6. Swissgaurd
7. Gold Assessor
8. Randall’s Assessor
9. Harlequin
10. Tabacco
11. Lantern
12. Arrowhead Soapfish
13. Pin Striped
14. Macneill’s Assessor
15. Rainbow
16. Cave
17. Multilineatum
18. Orangeback
19. Dr. Seuss Soapfish
20. Collette’s Reef
21. Yellowtail Reef
22. Peppermint
23. Yellow Podge
24. Twinspot
25. African
26. Flathead Perch
27. Banded Longfin
28. Yellowlined
29. Belted Sandfish
30. Barred Serrano
31. Ribbon
32. Sunrise

I know this is a big ask, but it would be a big help! Thank you in advance!
 
What is a fish tournament?
In the past, I’ve hosted three “Fish Tournaments” (Dwarf Angels, Large Angels, Anthias). Each time I put up 32 fish within a certain species, and battle them in a vote of popularity 1V1. You can look through my threads if you want to see an example!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new