Fish Tournament: Dwarf Angels. Round 1, Vote 1 Redo

Fisher’s Angelfish or Pygmy Yellowtail Angelfish?

• Fisher’s Angelfish

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Pygmy Yellowtail Angelfish

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef, welcome back to the Fish Tournament! Once again, this idea was based on the LPS tournament that @Reefkeepers Archive held a few months ago. After some confusion on how to classify Dwarf Angels, @Mr_Knightley clarified. Only fish from the genuses Centropyge and Paracentropyge were considered for the bracket. 32 fish were selected and the randomly matched up against each other. This tournament is meant for the best overall fish. Appearance and temperament can both be taken into consideration while voting. The polls will close 24 hours after opening. Let’s get to it!

Fisher’s Angelfish (Centropyge fisheri)
IMG_1671.jpeg

Pygmy Yellowtail Angelfish (Centropyge flavicauda)
IMG_1672.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef, welcome back to the Fish Tournament! Once again, this idea was based on the LPS tournament that @Reefkeepers Archive held a few months ago. After some confusion on how to classify Dwarf Angels, @Mr_Knightley clarified. Only fish from the genuses Centropyge and Paracentropyge were considered for the bracket. 32 fish were selected and the randomly matched up against each other. This tournament is meant for the best overall fish. Appearance and temperament can both be taken into consideration while voting. The polls will close 24 hours after opening. Let’s get to it!

Fisher’s Angelfish (Centropyge fisheri)
IMG_1671.jpeg

Pygmy Yellowtail Angelfish (Centropyge flavicauda)
IMG_1672.jpeg
Oh no… Two of my favourites… atleast a Flame Back wasn’t in this round (then I’d be absolutely torn). Guess my vote is to fisheri for the gorgeous golden colour they have.

Who will be doing the wrasse vote? I’ve got some ideas of good combos to ‘fight’ eachother ;)

OP
OP
danenelsen

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no… Two of my favourites… atleast a Flame Back wasn’t in this round (then I’d be absolutely torn). Guess my vote is to fisheri for the gorgeous golden colour they have.

Who will be doing the wrasse vote? I’ve got some ideas of good combos to ‘fight’ eachother ;)
@Reefkeepers Archive is going to be doing the wrasse votes!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back