Fish Wish ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Kind of close, but looks like a very nice pink marginautis, and only 70 bucks at NYAquatics.


I check NYaquatics every day or two. I saw that one, but it just looks like a nice male. Thanks for the heads up though.
I think the all white one is from one of the other islands.
Kind of like the cooks, figian, and austrialian scotts.
I'm patient. I'll wait till I find a nice all white one :)
 
My new little flasher wrasse. I double checked his size and it stays under 3"
IMG_3349.jpg

Any one know how to sex these guys? I would like to get a pair going. Edit: Ahh never mind, anal and dorsal spike. gotta love google.

My new microscope also came in today.
IMG_3340.jpg
 
Last edited:
very nice addition d3monic---- oh and cool microscope. i think i need one now. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new