FishFace NJ build

I got a Diamond Watchman goby yesterday...it wasn't quarantined. 😱 I'm living on the wild side.
 
I got a Diamond Watchman goby yesterday...it wasn't quarantined. 😱 I'm living on the wild side.
You’re going to love it, fantastic personality’s!
 
Be careful on the wild side 🤣
Brigitte Bardot GIF
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new