Fishless Cycling Day 5 - 20g

You can if there is a lot. It is also fine to wait, ammonia-oxidizers can go for a while ammonia starved.
Azed, like my comment on Brandon above, thank you for all that you post. I am on day 6 of cycling my tank and have learned an unbelievable amount between the two of you on all these different forum posts. It's been extremely beneficial to me.
 
Unfortunately I have MB7 instead of Turbo 900. We will see what happens though! I'm currently ghost feeding but do like the idea of measuring the ammonia being added to the tank rather than waiting for the food to break down. I may pick that up from my LFS tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new