Fitting sump under Marineland 75 gallon stand

RWhitt907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is down now. Everyone moved into my 220. But absolutely no weight issues what so ever for over two years. Just make sure the cross section is tight against the inside top and on top of the two sides. The wood should carry the load, not the screws.
Appreciate the tips. This is my first major carpentry project. If that's what you want to call it.

vanquish79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an eshopps r200 in the same cabinet. It is slightly taller than the ruby, fit without mods.
After the tank was in place.
How did you get it in? I have the same sump with a marineland tank and stand. The sump will go through the door but no room to turn it to get it into place.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you get it in? I have the same sump with a marineland tank and stand. The sump will go through the door but no room to turn it to get it into place.
Marine land 75 tank and stand?
It was tricky but worked.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back