flagtail grouper in 75

Guynamedfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
26
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering I can't seem to find the straight answer if flagtail groupers are small enough for a 75 i have a 550 gph for my filter i also have a protein skimmer I wanted to get a snowflake eel a shortfin lionfish and the flagtail grouper could someone please tell me the answer
 
If it is also called a ( found this in google search )
Red V-Tail Groupers do well within the aquarium environment as they have a very hardy disposition and a maximum size of about 10 to 11 inches, which makes them well suited for aquariums in the 90 to 110 gallon range or larger.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new