Flame fin fairy wrasse

ChadmRoman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
459
Reaction score
160
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is a flame fin fairy wrasse the same as a hooded flame fairy? If no what species?
Thank you in advance.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Flame wrasse or Hawaiian flame wrasse is C. jordani. The hooded wrasse or hooded flame wrasse is C. bathyphilus. Where did you see the term flame-fin wrasse?
 
The term was written on the tank it was in. I found it later in the night, it a black fin fairy wrasse as well.
 
The term was written on the tank it was in. I found it later in the night, it a black fin fairy wrasse as well.

Scott's. They can be aggressive and colors tend to fade in the reef tank.

Either of the two "flames" I mentioned are quite attractive and peaceful. I have both. I think you would be happy with either. Reef Pro Store, one of our sponsors at R2R, has both.
 
Scott's. They can be aggressive and colors tend to fade in the reef tank.

Either of the two "flames" I mentioned are quite attractive and peaceful. I have both. I think you would be happy with either. Reef Pro Store, one of our sponsors at R2R, has both.
The hooded flame and rhomboid are top of my list at the moment. Love both and can’t wait to add them when I get this current round of fish out of qt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new