flaming mohican vs krakatoa

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i am not the vendor. I said I hadn't recieve them yet and showed pics from his frag rack under normal lighting. I'm no hating on your renamed and you created from scratch green skirt darth maul. I'm sorry you took offense that this could cost you next months rent

Ppl expenses(utilities) have nothing to do with a corals discussion why don't you man up and admit that you are a Texas Hater!!
 
Not a flaming mohican... but you can see the color difference

9532830803_547ef38257_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ppl expenses(utilities) have nothing to do with a corals discussion why don't you man up and admit that you are a Texas Hater!!

Lets no pay attention on him. Why pay attention on him when u can look at the Mohican in your tank :-).
 
This goes back to the classic comparrison car and bowser how many times have people not asked that question i will soon have my hands on a bowser and can finally compare the 2 for my self
 
This goes back to the classic comparrison car and bowser how many times have people not asked that question i will soon have my hands on a bowser and can finally compare the 2 for my self

Agreed. There is also so many different lineages of bowsers too. I think Thereeferboss himself has 3 different lineages of bowser. I have been asking him to post a comparison pic.
 
That the flaming Mohican looks just like my ultra full spectrum. I can't take a close-up pic to show. Here is what I got.

IMG_2176.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new