Flasher wrasses in the wild pics...

Paracheilinus walton
1158649036.jpg
 
okay, who picked up the Red Tail from DD last night? I was thinking about it and checked this morning it was gone. I guess there's really no time to think nowadays if really want something. someone is always looking and willing to pull the trigger. ;)
 
I saw that Marvin, I was gonna mention it to you that it was on there. They actually had a pair of Red Tail's the night before.

Do you subscribe to the lunch update email? I've been closely watching it for an Attenuatus, haha.
 
I saw that Marvin, I was gonna mention it to you that it was on there. They actually had a pair of Red Tail's the night before.

Do you subscribe to the lunch update email? I've been closely watching it for an Attenuatus, haha.
yeah, I got the e-mail but unfortunately, I was at a wedding. I did see what he looked like but forgot to look again when I got home.
 
I'm not kidding. It wasn't me. It's almost been a week without buying a fish. :bigsmile:
I'm starting to get the shakes.
 
I'm not kidding. It wasn't me. It's almost been a week without buying a fish. :bigsmile:
I'm starting to get the shakes.
:hammer:

okee dokee. the ;) messed me up. haha.

I might end up buying a Red Tail sooner or later, just so I can have most of the flashers. :wink:
 
haha. I'm done with buying fish until I get my new tank going. I did email Mike at NY Aquatic to inquire about a certain flasher or two :)

I noticed one of the female flames poke towards the Johnsoni male today, but the Johnsoni and Flames all hang out together.
 
I must admit, seeing those pictures of the redtail really makes my mouth water. But yesterday was my B-day and I posted on facebook that I was done buying fish. I probably got 30 responses wanting to place bets against me. LOL Sara was one of them. LOL
 
I must admit, seeing those pictures of the redtail really makes my mouth water. But yesterday was my B-day and I posted on facebook that I was done buying fish. I probably got 30 responses wanting to place bets against me. LOL Sara was one of them. LOL
haha. belated happy bday bro. :)

yeah, I wonder how long the hiatus is? ;)
 
I must admit, seeing those pictures of the redtail really makes my mouth water. But yesterday was my B-day and I posted on facebook that I was done buying fish. I probably got 30 responses wanting to place bets against me. LOL Sara was one of them. LOL

Oh Lord, that sounds just like me. I can't tell you how many times I've said....I'm done for right now, or how many times I've told Julie....I'm not buying anything else for this tank.....

Then a week later, I have a new box coming in :)

Happy B-Day by the way...
 
This is old but nice!
 
Just bumping this thread bc the pics are awesome! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new