Flatworm ID

@vetteguy53081 did a round of flatworm exit today. I noticed that there are still some small flatworms remaining on the glass and a few on the rocks. Can I do another round tomorrow? I’m running carbon now and did a 15% WC.
 
@vetteguy53081 did a round of flatworm exit today. I noticed that there are still some small flatworms remaining on the glass and a few on the rocks. Can I do another round tomorrow? I’m running carbon now and did a 15% WC.
Yes that will be normal
Siphon each day and check for eggs each day which are tiny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new