flatworm ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmywxzzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimmywxzzz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
27
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I recently noticed that there are plenty of worms on the bottom of my SPS coral. I can't take a clear picture so I found a picture online that looks similar. It does not look like AEFM and it's somewhat purple and it's bulging. Does someone know what it is? Thanks

Screenshot (2).png
 
Hi there, I recently noticed that there are plenty of worms on the bottom of my SPS coral. I can't take a clear picture so I found a picture online that looks similar. It does not look like AEFM and it's somewhat purple and it's bulging. Does someone know what it is? Thanks

Screenshot (2).png
It'd be hard to identify what you have without a picture.
 
Hi there, I recently noticed that there are plenty of worms on the bottom of my SPS coral. I can't take a clear picture so I found a picture online that looks similar. It does not look like AEFM and it's somewhat purple and it's bulging. Does someone know what it is? Thanks

Screenshot (2).png
I’ve seen red planera flatworms stack up on rocks like this, they topple over each other in clusters. I’m not sure that’s what it is but so far that’s what I’m leaning towards
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new