Flatworm With A Face

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was taken a long time ago about 8 months when I had some flatworm issues. I found the old thread on RC and wanted to share with everyone.

This is quoting what I wrtoe when I started the thread. I have since got a much better camera:

I finally found new setting on my Crappy camera (Canon PowerShot SD550). Night Shot with Macro. Internal Setting not a separate Lens. I got a good clear shot finally. When I zoomed in I noticed something about the Flatworm. Give me your opinions on what you see. It's not the best picture, I cropped it but do not know how to clear up the image. It's crisp on the camera when I use its settings to zoom in.

worm_face.jpg


I came to a conclusion that the way I took the pic my reflection through the eye piece that you would normally look through before LCD screens on cameras, caught my face and on the flash my image also showed up on the focal point of the camera. That is the only thing we could think of. We still have that crappy camera with the original image on it.

I know people will say I photoshoped it but JUICE from Juicycorals.com saw the picture on the camera.
 
LOL, The face looks just like me except when I took the picture I was shirtless.
 
Haha looks like abe lincoln to me too. That thing is worth millions!! I hope you didn't flatworm exit it!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new