Fleece roller for 230g system

Awesome Opossum

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
28
Location
North Metro ATL
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was considering the reef mat 1200 for my new 180g. I just dont feel the best about Red Sea. My tank has two 32mm drains. The sump has 6 filter socks that I want to ditch. My tank is a ProStar 230g. The return is a DCP-15000. What would yall recommend for a fleece roller?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new