Fleece Roller for Red Sea max E-170

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan_W06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryan_W06

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if this N-clear nano fleece roller can fit into the back of my Red Sea max e-170 it seems really tight when I measure right where my overflow is but I was wondering if i can put it in the section with my return pump or is that a bad idea.


20260509_212520_C364EC66-46EC-41C0-BA9D-6D948A514D84.png



Or if anyone has any suggestions for other rollers I’m definitely open this is just the smallest one I could find.
 
From what I understand natures dimensions doesn’t have a conversion plate for Red Sea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new