Fleece roller. Which brand?

ReefSakes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm working on setting up my 150g sca dt. It will have a total water volume of about 200g with sump. For those that are using fleece rollers what has been your pros and cons and what brand is leading in terms of motor life, customer service and maintenance of changing fleece rolls. Thanks for the help!

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got the bubble magus medium for my 105gallon tank and love it so far. Only on first roll but should have got one years ago. Came already assembled and was great price $175 I believe. My sump would not allow install in sock chamber so just using the first that also has live rock and ats.

OP
OP
ReefSakes

ReefSakes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the bubble magus medium for my 105gallon tank and love it so far. Only on first roll but should have got one years ago. Came already assembled and was great price $175 I believe. My sump would not allow install in sock chamber so just using the first that also has live rock and ats.
Right on man! Appreciate the info. I got some choices to look over

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right on man! Appreciate the info. I got some choices to look over

Have also heard good things about ClariSea but they are much more money and I think you need to assemble them. One thing to say about bubble magus is the replacement rolls are sold out everywhere I have looked. They are supposed to be back in stock but I ordered one from China and it has already cleared customs and should be here soon. Im not sure it this is common with them just what I have seen in few weeks I have had it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back