Flexi Plug Review

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank2379
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank2379

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
177
Location
Aurora, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given a chance to try this little item out and thought I write up a review on it. This Flexi plug was order and send out to me because I wanted to try it out for my little IM Nuvo Fusion 10. Since this is a Bluetooth ready plug and play I thought why not. Out of the box it small and compact. Only has 1 outlet which is great for just a single plug that I really need to control since it's the only thing I would need to turn off for water changes and maintenance besides my skimmer, I decided to plug in my Return pump. Anyhow the connection was so simple just pairing up your Bluetooth from your phone. It also come with a Free App from ITunes called Flexi Plug.
https://www.reef2reef.com/attachmen...5/?temp_hash=1bc81ba8b2a7b96d876d52c7c4aa5b12

Once the app is downloaded you are able to connect to the Plug via Bluetooth once connected you can plug in the equipment that need to be controlled via Flexi Plug. You can now add the pump, etc.., you want via app controls. Plug can be set on a timer for lights and other options you may like. On/Off switch when you need to turn off the equipment that is on the functioning outlet. You would need to buy Multiple plug for each socket that is needed. All in all it's a great item for small tanks that require minimal space for compact equipment in small spaces. Attach are some photos of the app and it's function.

Kind Regards
 

Attachments

  • Flexi app1.jpg
    Flexi app1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Flexi2.png
    Flexi2.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Flexi3.png
    Flexi3.png
    58 KB · Views: 118
  • Flexi 4.png
    Flexi 4.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 120
This reminded me I needed to post my review of it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new