Float switch

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a high quality float switch to use with my controller to control my ato. I currently have a cheap one in use but it continuously gets stuck in the closed position and doesn't add top off water. I am looking to replace it and would appreciate any suggestions on which float switch is everyone's favorite. Thanks

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the plastic ones I've seen are of the same quality. how old is yours? are you cleaning it?

OP
OP
Murr7

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the plastic ones I've seen are of the same quality. how old is yours? are you cleaning it?

That is a bummer to hear. It's about two months old and it hasn't been cleaned in 3 weeks. Unfortunately with my job I have been living out of a hotel for the last 3 weeks and that float is stuck in the closed position. Thank god for apex because the salinity rose continuously and it sent me an alarm and I got someone to visually inspect it. They moved the float up and down and it did not have any affect.

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Autotopoff.com has the most reliable float switches and solenoids.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back