Floor paint or epoxy for fish room?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bakedpwn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
405286535_1492546214929671_1158564822336924621_n.jpg

386856339_1062656861731916_2388388399144543229_n.jpg
Maybe a floor screed as mentioned by steveMM62reef above, I think that's a great option :)
did you paint the floor yourself 3 years ago..... I only ask as it appears to look like bare concrete from you photos?

If it's bare concrete this will definitely work in your favour towards deciding what suitable coverings/paint or epoxy tiles etc
 
Maybe a floor screed as mentioned by steveMM62reef above, I think that's a great option :)
did you paint the floor yourself 3 years ago..... I only ask as it appears to look like bare concrete from you photos?

If it's bare concrete this will definitely work in your favour towards deciding what suitable coverings/paint or epoxy tiles etc
sry the picture is of my detached garage. the fish room is in my house
 
Can you plumb in a sink and drain? That would really make it a nice fish room :winking-face:
Not sure. The house sump hole is right behind that closet where im putting clownfish breeding. Im not handy tho and its a concrete slab.
I do have a sink right outside this room with a counter
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new