Florida Based online coral store?

Pankake232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any online coral stores beside reefgardner that sells great zoas/palys that is based in Florida?

Local shops are meh, and reefers in the area dont always have the corals I'm looking for, and just like everyone I hate shipping fees!

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I live in south florida. There's a few stores that I know of that might have what you're looking for.
Treasurecoastcorals.com These guys are also a walk-in store, they just expanded their hours to tuesday-sunday 11-7pm. They used to be only an online store. They have some nice zoas, but there's more than just that! He has a lot of things in QT tanks that are not in the website. Like today, I bought some rastas.

*********.com is the other site, they have a lot.

goodluck. If you end up buying something from TCC, pm me.

CUNAReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pankake232, How about aquacon.com. I've never done business with them, but I have always checked out their site. Looks like they have a pretty decent selection of coral.
Aquatic Connection
3600 Hacienda Boulevard
Buildings G, H & I
Davie, Florida 33314

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pankake232, How about aquacon.com. I've never done business with them, but I have always checked out their site. Looks like they have a pretty decent selection of coral.
Aquatic Connection
3600 Hacienda Boulevard
Buildings G, H & I
Davie, Florida 33314

I would not reccomend aquacon! Delt with them once and was not happy. Ordered a mini maxi from there and never got it in my order. Contacted them and talked to some lady who could barely speak english and said it wasnt healthy enough to ship and of course they didnt tell me that until after my order arrived and that was the whole reason I ordered from them! Was not happy. ********* on the other hand is an online branch of fintastic which is in jensen beach florida and they have some great stuff and are great to deal with!!

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah and that was my first online purchase so I was pretty disappointed... I domt think their site has been updated in years. They still claim all those colorful zoas are "rare deepwater japanes" zoanthids which has been deemed a fallcy. Ive even emailed them about a teardrop clam several times and their site claims they respond the next business day, yeah I never got an email from them lol. And pankake if you live in south florida I know one store in fort pierce that gest some pretty awesome zoas and palys if you wanna check it out

OP
OP
P

Pankake232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the hardest thing is I would gladly dish out 60 dollars for a great looking paly/zoa but then you add 35+ for shipping on top of the fact there a lot of people charing a a kick back on shipping, prices vary wildly its why I like to shop in state stores shipping is more reasonable. Hell you can pay for ground shipping in FL and it would get you "overnight"

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah and that was my first online purchase so I was pretty disappointed... I domt think their site has been updated in years. They still claim all those colorful zoas are "rare deepwater japanes" zoanthids which has been deemed a fallcy. Ive even emailed them about a teardrop clam several times and their site claims they respond the next business day, yeah I never got an email from them lol. And pankake if you live in south florida I know one store in fort pierce that gest some pretty awesome zoas and palys if you wanna check it out

You talking about The Fish Store over by US-1/Virginia?

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Connection
3600 Hacienda Boulevard
Buildings G, H & I
Davie, Florida 33314
those guys straight ripped me off on a shipment of Zoas, then talked to me like I don't know what I'm talking about! Stay away! Read reviews on them, not good!

vbsaltydog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquascapers used to be coral morphologic. They dive the FL. Keys so they get FL. species but not much else. They are good for non-indo-pacific species but the indo-pacific is where most of the desired species originate.

Treasure Coast Corals (TCC) is in Vero, so a little north of you. It is run by a guy named Jon. Nice guy that carries high end stuff but the prices are not easy on the wallet.

AquaCon is a mess, stay away.

Last edited:

e.litvin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't have any luck with aquacon.com but thats just my experience. Frag Junkies on the other hand I had some awesome experience and they have some great corals. Check them out for sure!

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World wide corals and the living reef Orlando

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back