Florida Fluval Evo 13.5 Office Tank

rilelen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming back to the hobby & it feels good! I kept a 72g softie/LPS reef in Virginia that I had to give up when I bounced around the country (for work) a few years ago. Settled hopefully permanently in Florida now, but I've been waiting to start up another big tank until I buy a house; I have two small (formerly saltwater) molly tanks in the place I've been renting, but that's been it.

Until this week: my rental house is being tented for termites, and I need to move the fish tanks out. Enter my office. Where better place to stash the mollies for a few days? Even better, why not go ahead and get them a little temporary home set up.....that I could transition into a tiny reef afterwards? A visit to our LFS later, and there's now a Fluval Evo 13.5 chilling on my workdesk, just waiting for its new arrivals....

Plan is temporary molly sanctuary this month; and to order live rock & sand in January to start a proper SW cycle - looking forward to going slow with this one!

IMG_6639.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new