Florida Panhandle

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if this local forum is still active? http://www.panhandlereefers.com

I tried joining a week or so ago, still can't get validated. :confused:

It's still active as in current users are still posting on it but I think the moderator/president or whatever for the group has had some life trouble and has not been able to keep up with it as much. I'll check for you. What username were you trying to get in under? Humblefish?

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still active as in current users are still posting on it but I think the moderator/president or whatever for the group has had some life trouble and has not been able to keep up with it as much. I'll check for you. What username were you trying to get in under? Humblefish?

Yup, Humblefish.

Wife & I are headed to Navarre on Monday to look for a house to rent, so I just figured I would join the local reefing community.

Thanks

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, Humblefish.

Wife & I are headed to Navarre on Monday to look for a house to rent, so I just figured I would join the local reefing community.

Thanks
Sweet!

I've asked about adding new folks on the FPRS forum, I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

You'll be right in the middle of our two main reefing areas for this area of NW FL. Our reefing community is sort of small and spread out, but there's still a good number of us!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back