Florida R2R MACNA? Sign in!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just wondering who here from FL will be attending MACNA? Hippo Tang and I are from the west coast and we'll be attending. Would like to get to know other local reefers.
 
I will be there. i am a member of the host club, Orlando reef Caretakers Association - ORCA)

I wikk be working set up on Wednesday and will be doing something on Friday. Not sure what yet.
Then I will be free to enjoy myself on Saturday & Sunday.

I look forward to stopping by the Reef2Reef booth to say Hi!

We should make it a point to meet at the Reef2Reef booth at a specific time on a specific day.

Hope to see you all there!!!!

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
 
I agree...I wonder if R2R shirts will be available then....if not I better get one before hand...
 
YES shirts will be shipped in time for MACNA! :)
 
interested n goin, besides talkin with experts what else is there ? will there be corals FS as well ? Im from west fla
 
Tons of coral for sale as well as equipment.
 
The family and I will be there. We are taking advantage of the opportunity and turning it into a vacation and staying extra days.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new