• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Florida Ricordea Combos & Saint Thomas Shrooms

Item Price
45-135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Have some nice Florida Ricordea Combo Disks as well as some Saint Thomas Bounce Disks & Singles. Pictures are numbered with numbered pictures below. Shipping is $45 or free at $350. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

1. $75
2. $60
3. $40
4. $60
5. $60
6. $50
7. $60
8. $45
9. $50
10. $50
11. $50
12. $60
13. $135
14. $90
15. $110
16. $60
17. $60
18. $60
19. $95
20. $100
21. $50

IMG_4894.jpeg IMG_4895.jpeg IMG_4896.jpeg IMG_4897.jpeg IMG_4898.jpeg IMG_4899.jpeg IMG_4900.jpeg IMG_4901.jpeg IMG_4902.jpeg IMG_4903.jpeg IMG_4904.jpeg IMG_4905.jpeg IMG_4906.jpeg IMG_4907.jpeg IMG_4908.jpeg IMG_4909.jpeg IMG_4910.jpeg IMG_4911.jpeg IMG_4912.jpeg IMG_4913.jpeg IMG_4914.jpeg IMG_4915.jpeg IMG_4916.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new