• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Florida,

Joshua123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsm aquatics livestock for sale
Powder blue tang, yellow tang,blue hippo, tomini, 2 clown fish and paired rose bubble tip,pajama cardinal, orchid dottyback. All fish are healthy and been in tank for 1 1/2 years, moving and to break down tank. Everything I put in this was quarantined and disease free. Vero beach florida, $150

Alejandro Santana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsm aquatics livestock for sale
Powder blue tang, yellow tang,blue hippo, tomini, 2 clown fish and paired rose bubble tip,pajama cardinal, orchid dottyback. All fish are healthy and been in tank for 1 1/2 years, moving and to break down tank. Everything I put in this was quarantined and disease free. Vero beach florida, $150
where in florida

Taiko713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent your a message last night stating that i would take them. I even replied here.

Why was i skipped here?

OP
OP
J

Joshua123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted yesterday day at 7:12 pm and the buyer sent me a pm at 7:30pm , your a day late bud

Taiko713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, just didn't look that way on listing. All good, dijeron got a great deal.

OP
OP
J

Joshua123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His name on here was whorsefield, it was hard to sell those fish, life goes on

Back