Flow Meters

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishLvR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishLvR

Kiss My Wrasse
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1,877
Location
Inland Northwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a controller but need a flow meter for UV that I am plumbing in. Anyone have suggestions or can you tell me if this one is any good? Or will a cheapo for ponds work?

d1c3a5c2-429d-4d78-a2e4-e42ed38b8dd6.jpg
 
Have you checked out Amazon? I imagine there has to be cheaper options, like ones used for ponds.
 
You could always do it the old-fashioned way by filling a 5 gallon bucket after it runs through the UV and time how long it takes, then do the calculations
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new