Flow question

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, as the title says, I have a question about slow. I have an IM 20g fusion, and I bought an AI Nero 3 for the flow. I’m only going to put softies and LPS coral in this tank , and a week ago I got a Duncan, and two Zoas. However, using my Nero, the flow seemed way too strong, so I turned it off, and totally forgot to turn it back on for the past couple of days. My Duncan and Zoas have been looking good, should I even run the power head? I attached a picture to show where it is in my tank
IMG_0884.jpeg
 
Well, you want the Duncans to wave in the flow. Not too gentle, but not violently. Sometimes in a small tank, a return is enough. Sometimes you need a bit extra. Depends on the layout.

Sorry to not be more definitive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new