Flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter tfink660
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tfink660

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
8
Location
Glenolden pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so New tank I'm trying irs cycled. It's a 54 gallon corner tank I have 2 jaebo wp25 on wave controller and 2 nano circulation pumps I currently don't have the nanos on having difficulty trying to get a good flow advice on location and where to have them pointing would be greatly appreciated... Still in the new stages with algea coming out so trying to get flow right.had some dead spots so I got some algea on rocks just redid rocks and flow is a little better just trying to get as good as I can.
 
I used to have a 54g. I tried to get the flow as circular as possible. The return going along a straight wall whereflow met a powerhead going across the front glass and a powerhead going in front of the overflow.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new