Flower pot and clove

  • Thread starter Thread starter leon.1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leon.1980

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
162
Location
olymlia
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Can flowerpot and clove polyp corals go on the same smallish to medium sized rock?
 
clove might outgrow but overall nothing to worry
I imagine though the clove would be relatively easy to trim back? It’s a pretty large rock. I was going to use it for a clam but I think i may have changed my mind. Would you let something like a dragon fruit monthly take over a large rock? I’m j trigger as if it does grow little fingers vertically that could be pretty cool. Or maybe put a plate cap on it and let it spiral out large.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new