Flower Rock Anemone

ReeferJay86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
236
Reaction score
149
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just purchased a RFA from the LFS yesterday. I acclimated as soon as I got home. Wasn’t sure on placement for the RFA so looked up some threads. Found a good place for it in top of a rock. Then woke up this morning to this
1FDA28E2-2D5A-4AD4-9F65-3C7D6743AF5F.jpeg

It sunk itself into a hole. Will it come back out? Do I have to fish it out? I just don’t want it to get damaged due to the rock. Is this normal? Sorry for the pic, best what I could get.
 
Leave it alone, they can move on their own and will find a spot that they like. It’s just acclimating. Mine shove themselves in holes like this but they always come out. :) happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new