Flowerpot?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JennyG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JennyG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was just sold to me as a flower pot but I’ve seen one even remotely resembling it. ID please?

20260323_190733_11662849-547A-466F-BA1C-415918EA8567.png

20260323_190733_B2E48381-CCA4-42B1-88EC-352B6B1D3774.png
 
Well common names can be a kicker. But looks more like a Gorgonian in form; absolutely.
 
Thanks. Come to think of it the salesman probably said gorgonian but I heard gonipora.
 
I’ve done that 😅It’s a nice big one though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new