• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

flricordia is Awesome

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kev2me

Zoaddiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 7 frags from Mike last week and had them delivered yesterday. All are doing great and opening. Excellent communication and he gave me a great deal.

I will buy from him again!

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you liked them and likewise, it was a pleasure chatting with you.

OP
OP
kev2me

kev2me

Zoaddiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Trade

Traded with Mike and Mike's friend chrisalmand and got this trade delivered April 10th with excellent packaging as usual :). Got some Sunny D's from Mike and Raptor Rainbows from Chris in the trade. Sunny D's opened up immediately and the Raptors were thinking about it:

Rainbows.jpg

I've been waiting to post this thread until the Raptors opened up all the way to get a full shot of both, but alas, 10 days later and still have not opened up. I've given them an iodine dip to get rid of some pods that seem to have been annoying it, and then Mike's Kents iodine injection method twice now when they started looking worse. They are plump and hopeful now, minus 1 original polyp. I'm pretty sure they'll pull through though, so no negative feedback here!

I would recommend anyone to buy or trade with Mike. Also, good luck with your new Paradise Reefers site :)

Update: Of course after I post this 1 polyp decides to open up last night. Go figure!

Last edited:

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback but it should go the other way more so.These Ding Dangs are awesome. Opened right away and doing great. Already a few new ones starting beside the extras that were on the frag. Thanks for the trade Kevin. Owe you one. Hope the raptors are getting better. They are sweet though they are more touchy then the Sunny's I can attest to first hand. If they don't make it LMK and we can work something out with something I have onhand.
Don't go nuts with the injections though. No more than once a week and no more than 3 total.
If you have anything else to trade I will send some more of Chris' stuff (just a joke). Chris is a great guy. I am jealous of his tank and the growth he gets. He does not skimp when it comes to providing for his corals by a long shot. Besides providing for his corals he does 2 jobs and attends college classes. And through all this he is always looking out for other pple before himself. If the Raptors don't make it though I know he would cover them without hesitation I will cover them just because someone needs to do for him for a change.

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 112 43.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 124 47.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.1%
Back