• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

flricordia Two Thumbs up! A+++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say that I recieved my package today and Im very very happy!

The packaging was the best I have seen to date and I wish flricordia would write a sticky on his shipping methods. Alot of the frags opened up immediately, some are still working on it but overall they are doing great.

I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from flricordia again! Gonna post pics soon.

Here are some quick pics, I'll post some good ones when they open up and settle in.

ric1.jpg

ric2.jpg

ric3.jpg

ric4.jpg

ric5.jpg

Last edited:

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tho9se are looking good. I WANT THEM BACK! lol. Glad they got there so fast and in good order.

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol thanks a bunch! cant wait to go home and see them all open! :tongue: (had to run to the house to drop them off and then back to work) :rap:

Tho9se are looking good. I WANT THEM BACK! lol. Glad they got there so fast and in good order.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like a killer pack... :)

btw, I'm moving this to the feedback forum...

Thanks....

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back