Flu Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok who has had it this year? My brother got it beginning of this week. I was working with him tuesday and he said I feel horrible. Then fast forward to yesterday about 9 p.m. Went out to dinner with my mother and wife. Told the wife on the way home I do not feel well. She says what is wrong I said stomach is churning and something isn't right. Got home and it was on like donkey kong. Vomiting and cold sweats shivered all night long. Could not keep any liquids down. Severe aches and pains was finally able to keep Pedialyte down starting around 9 this morning. Now 10 pm tonight I feel tons better aches and pains are gone and I can keep food down. Last night was the worst night of my entire night.
 
My three year Old had it last night, hopefully the good times don't continue tonight with my five year old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new