Which one do you recommend to use?
Please share sources guys

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go with the tablets because they are advertised as "human grade." The capsules say "not for human consumption" so may not be as pure.

legrunt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I were you, I would go for capsules rather than tablets. The contents of capsules have no need for fillers or color, and any non-drug ingredients would most likely be in the capsule shell which you can discard. With tablets, you need binders, fillers, colors etc. Those you cannot separate from the drug.

I used Avezol, which is a human grade capsule, btw. Worked like a dream. In 6 days, all bryopsis gone without a trace. And no effect on snail, starfish, fish or corals (zoas, gsp, duncan, hammers, pocci, monti)

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think it matters??

I do not know what inactive ingredients it is usually formulated with, and since it isn't made for aquariums, i would not assume it is always OK. Probably OK? Likely yes.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back