Flumenquine stn Acropora tractment

pakolmoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
33
Location
Valencia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
After treating my tank with ciprofloxacin using the M. Paletta method, I still have very slow stn, but it's still there.
Talking with various colleagues, we have looked for another option, which will be flumenquine.
Does anyone have experience with this?
Thanks in advance☺️

IMG_8044.jpeg IMG_8043.jpeg IMG_8042.jpeg
 
Hi everyone!
After treating my tank with ciprofloxacin using the M. Paletta method, I still have very slow stn, but it's still there.
Talking with various colleagues, we have looked for another option, which will be flumenquine.
Does anyone have experience with this?
Thanks in advance☺️

IMG_8044.jpeg IMG_8043.jpeg IMG_8042.jpeg
No experience with that drug. I've never heard of it.

I do note the pics you submitted are all shaded areas. Coral need light and will loose flesh in shade.

Can this be the problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new