Fluorescent acro paintings

Charlie the Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
762
Reaction score
831
Location
Chicago
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've always sucked at art, and honestly have not enjoyed painting in the past.

I got really inspired by some acro pics on this forum and decided to give painting a go with my gf. I display them on the wall next to my tank. Here are some of our works!

a2.jpg



a3.jpg

a1.jpg


a4.jpg



Anyone else try painting acros/SPS? Looking to get inspired again :P
 
You should check out @joshporksandwich zoa drawings, they're amazing and should be all the inspiration you need :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new