Fluval 13.5 - a quiet pump is finally found

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurgerFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My tank is doing really well. I added two hermit crabs and two turbo snails, all doing fine. I also added a GSP and recently discovered that it is on top of a sea cucumber! Water parameters are steady. Hitchhiker gorgonian coral recovered from shipping well. I discovered two hitchhiker clams. :) I'll probably be getting some fish this week.
Let me know what you get. I'm going down tomorrow too to get either a 'visible' fish or another coral. Decisions, decisions!!
Have a great day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new