fluval 13.5 build

do you like chemi-pure blue


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
hey everyone so today I got a fire fish I named him/her

le feu I got it today at my lfs oceans tropical fish btw. I'm feeding it frozen Mysis shrimp so yea. I would like to get 1 or 2 more im confused on if the fire fish will fight.
In my knowledge they are well kept in pairs, I’m not sure about more than 2 though! Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new