Fluval 13.5 build

Well, i just ordered one! Do you have it on the back wall in the middle?
Mine's directly under the return nozzles on the rear chamber. I have a lot of rock work and since it's a mixed reef, I wanted some lower flow areas for the LPS and softies. I also have mine setup as a true peninsula so I really didn't want to have it on the glass anywhere. I like how @uhgster1 has it setup too though.
 
Mine's directly under the return nozzles on the rear chamber. I have a lot of rock work and since it's a mixed reef, I wanted some lower flow areas for the LPS and softies. I also have mine setup as a true peninsula so I really didn't want to have it on the glass anywhere. I like how @uhgster1 has it setup too though.
Mine is set up like a True peninsula as well, so i will do the same
 
This is probably a dumb question (I'm pretty new at this) but what's going on with that floating rock attached to the glass? I've never seen that done.
 
This is probably a dumb question (I'm pretty new at this) but what's going on with that floating rock attached to the glass? I've never seen that done.
It’s a nice little artificial shelf I got from my lfs. They actually make bigger ones. It has a magnet that you put on the back side. I love the effect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new