Fluval 13.5 Gallon Upgrade to ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I am flipping back and forth between different types of tanks as I want another tank that offers a bit more space for corals. I don't want anything large like a 180 Gallon or even a 50 gallon due to space issues.

My choices remain as is:

20 Gallon IM (Still no stock)
20 Gallon Waterbox Cube (Not too sure about having a cube for aquascaping)
24 Gallon Lifegard rectangle - the clear silicone they use might be a put off

Maybe but don't think so is the Waterbox 35 Gallon.

With the 13.5gallon that I already have is 20 or 24 gallon going to make much a difference in terms of real estate.

Keep mind that all the tanks listed are All in Ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new