Fluval 32.5 flex. Back at it

Cycleguy0623

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After about 5 years out of the hobby due to work travel and life I have set up a new tank. It is planned to be a small mixed reef to start. Hoping to transition to a 150+ take down the road.

Started with the fluval flex an MP10 apex controller and waiting in the intank media baskets.

Planning on an XR30 another mp10 and a different top moving forward. Just cycling the tank and rock now so not much happening but I’m excited to be back.

livestock will include a pair of clowns because my 2 year old calls all fish Nemo’s.

24724F67-6479-4D2E-BEB4-82FEC1D361CC.jpeg 2511A60B-CC11-4E09-BE27-B04E8837C0CE.jpeg

OP
OP
Cycleguy0623

Cycleguy0623

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life got in the way a little but this take is up and running now! Ditched the cover and added a few upgrades.

MP10 is in and working ok but I need more flow on the left side so will add a second one shortly.

Sicce 3.0 pump added and it made a huge flow/noise difference.

Keasil A360x and controller added to fix overheating with the stock set up. I don’t need the controller with the apex but I grabbed the unit used for a package deal and it was to good to pass up.

Neptune ATO add on and an esop ATO reservoir.

Current stock is two Clown fish
And a purple dottyback.
Adding a cleaner shrimp next week.

Corals will be coming shortly now that the water is really stable.

Planning to add a sump to this somehow so I have a little more room for things as well as a room for a refugium.

We are working to add a second tank as well to the house but it will be a 200+ gallon. Just trying to decide where to put it so we can start looking at tanks to fit.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back