Fluval EVO 13.5 Filtration Upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter RhiD08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes I agree. But I need to find a holder for the sock that fits perfectly in chamber 1 of the fluval evo. That way the water has to go through the sock only.
Or some way to direct the flow into the sock, not having a tight fit with a holder can be a bonus as it has a build in fail safe, if the sock were to get blocked, you forget to change it, or it gets blocked faster than normal, the water has a way past the sock, this would stop the water over flowing and the ato if you have one, stopping too much water being added to the tank.
 
Yeah agreed. But $20 is better than $100 when you add shipping from US for something I don’t know will work.

Problem is that the caddy I have right now is not the InTank one - and I think the water is just going around the floss I have.
Maybe I have too much water in there - but when I try to control the flow into the sump then chamber 3 empty’s out too fast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new