Fluval evo 13.5 owners with sicce 1.0

Paul31733

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
722
Reaction score
713
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
Anybody with this tank and pump, what setting are you running? Full throttle? All the way down?

Thanks.
Paul.
IMG_20200703_182513.jpg
 
What’s the max gph? I have an Eheim 1000 that’s 264gph I run it 100% and have a 240gph koralia on opposite side
 
I ran mine at about 75% in a predominately a LPS, Euphyllia tank. I still used a wavemaker though to hit those dead spots.
 
I guess it really depends on what you plan on keeping. I have mostly LPS and softies with 1 (soon to be 2) SPS high up in a high flow area. Mines running 100% but most of that flow is in the upper third
 
Ok thanks. I also have a current usa wavemaker that is up to 660 gph. I found that when both were on, my firefish was not too happy and one of my hammers retracted. Maybe I should slowly raise the flow instead of just blasting them.
 
Hey everyone!
Anybody with this tank and pump, what setting are you running? Full throttle? All the way down?

Thanks.
Paul.
IMG_20200703_182513.jpg
This is late but I had a question. I also have the fluval evo 13.5 and just upgraded to the Sicce Syncra Silent 1.0 and I can’t get it to go all the way down into the chamber. It gets caught up on the water intake spot from chamber 2…. Any tips?
 
This is late but I had a question. I also have the fluval evo 13.5 and just upgraded to the Sicce Syncra Silent 1.0 and I can’t get it to go all the way down into the chamber. It gets caught up on the water intake spot from chamber 2…. Any tips?
If you give it a little force it does go past the lip from chamber 2 .

I’m running a sicce 1.0 in mine but get a lot of vibration which is very annoying
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new